Saturday 1 August 2009

Rosie dees challenge week 45

Another great week at Rosie Dee's challenge, it's been great blog hopping to look at all your creations for our Sympathy/Thinking of You theme. Here's the full reveal of my DT card.

I have kept it very simple and light. The main image is Magenta41017.K, stamped and embossed with versafine black ad clear embossing powder onto a Glimmer Misted background of lemon zest and pearl. I stamped a second time using black stayzon onto acetate, cut out the two large flowers and butterfly, glittered the back and decoupaged. The DP is Basig Grey, some black pearls added and lines scored around the base card to add definition.

8 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

This is stunning Brenda!
Clare x

Tracy said...

What a really beautiful card Brenda. I love butterflies and your is so sweet!
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Juls said...

beautiful! such an elegant card!

Lynne K said...

Beautiful card. I love the design and the gentle colouring.

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Brenda this is just totally stunning it has such an elegant and very classy look about it the main image is fabulous I love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

'Pon my word, I knew when I saw the sneak peek that this would be something special.. even specialer than usual.. and it is!! Clapping hands with glee! This is gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Love it!

Hugs,
Chris xx

Mel said...

This is beautiful Brenda. Mel x

Unknown said...

I really love this simple eligang card the colours are wonderful Daisys are my fav so manybe I am bias love it love it

Love Dawn xx