Saturday 14 November 2009

Rosie D's challenge

I 'think' our Internet issues are resolved and normality has returned to my world. I cannot believe just how much of a nightmare it has been and it's only when you don't have the Internet that you full appreciate and realise just how reliant we have become on it.

Tomorrow there will be a brand new challenge at Rosie D's. Our sponsor is Fresh Brewed Designs who have very kindly provided the DT with images to work with and of course they will be providing dowloads for one lucky winner.

There might be just the slightest clue in the name as to what the DT have come up with, but as usual there is a twist ! Here is a little peek at my DT card, but you can see the whole project over on the challenge blog tomorrow along with full details of the challenge.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh you tease lol

Love Dawn xx

Unknown said...

Fab card Brenda! As always of course!

xxx

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

ADORABLE!!! (I have already seen it on the challenge blog :)) This card is soooo sweet! I love how you used the two images together.

I am so very proud to be the sponsor for your challenge blog.

Heather