Friday, 31 January 2014

New Year candy winners


Evening Peeps, lots of you entered my New Year candy which closed at lunchtime and thank you all so much for joining in the fun. Much as I would love to send something to you all afraid it's just the two prizes and Mr Random Org., has picked out the following two lucky Peeps.......................


and


Well done to you both, if you would mail me with your full names and postal addys I will get your packages into the post right after the weekend.

Do keep a look out for my post next week when I will be telling you what I have in store for my fifth blogaversary celebration !!

14 comments:

  1. Big congrats to the two winners xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations to both the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you both.Lucky ladies enjoy.Thank you again for the chance to win dear friend.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, thank you so much! I will email now! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations ladies!
    thank you Brenda for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the winners and thanks again Brenda.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the winners !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to the winners. Janny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Brenda, for a chance to win :) Congratulations to the winners !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to the winners, thank you for the fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to the winners!

    Enjoy your goodies.

    Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is it "Berina" or "Bergina"?? because I see my blog address there :) thank you so much Brenda :)
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete

 
09 10